This eye-opening talk will help you identify the important nutrients missing from our modern diet which are absolutely CRITICAL to normal, healthy development in children - as well as fertility, preconception, postpartum and of course for all adults as well!
- The richest food sources of these nutrients and easy ways to include them in everyday life.
- The importance of sourcing quality and the most valuable attributes to look for. An ‘organic’ label isn't much of a guide anymore - there are actually far better ways to determine quality.. I’ll give you some great tips to help you identify the best foods in your area.
- How to get more nutritional bang for your buck. It’s possible to drastically reduce your food bill whilst maintaining an exceptionally nutrient dense diet. The most nutrient dense food groups are NOT expensive if you learn clever ways to source, prepare and incorporate them - in fact, they're often some of the cheapest foods on offer!
- How to make the nose-to-tail approach work in a busy family setting, including overcoming squeamishness or aversions. And of course, why you'd want to, in the first place!
- Learning which are the most nourishing types of seafood and also which types are worth avoiding.