What To Eat Membership.
My signature online program, in a life-changing,
immersive new format! Coming 2022.
Overwhelmed by the constant stream of conflicting health information?
Trying to eat a nutritious diet but finding it expensive or time consuming?
Someone who believes in the power of food as medicine, but unsure which foods are best?
Feeling uninspired at mealtimes, in a rut with what you cook?
Yearning to rapidly expand your food & nutrition knowledge and not quite ready to commit to formal study?
Eating a healthy diet, but still experiencing gut issues or other niggling health complaints?
Tired of the deceptive labelling practices of the food industry & having to keep up?
Keen to support local farmers and a more sustainable food system, but don’t know how to make it work, day-to-day?
Already on a wholefoods journey, but feel there’s something missing?
Wanting to feel confident about making the best possible food choices for your family’s health?
What To Eat
This immersive experience is an easy and effective pathway to sustainable health, for you and your family. You’ll learn how to confidently source the most nutrient dense food possible and prepare it in a way that enhances its nutritional value.
Without demanding huge lifestyle shifts, the program starts where you are. By exchanging one thing at a time, you’re supported in creating permanent change.
Our guest experts
In the program, you're guided by a range of passionate visionaries - from farmers, butchers, chefs and gardeners to well-renowned naturopaths and nutritionists.
- Joel Salatin, Farmer & Author
- Matthew Evans, Author & TV presenter
- Indira Naidoo, Author & TV presenter
- Costa Georgiadis, TV presenter
- Jude Blereau, Wholefood Cooking
- Will Studd, TV presenter
- Stuart B Hill, Emeritus professor (WSU)
- Diana Rodgers, Author & Filmmaker
- Nick Ritar, Milkwood Permaculture
- Jennifer Mclagan, Author
- Tammi Jonas, Jonai Farms
- Grant Hilliard, Feather & Bone
- Terry MClosker, RCS Australia
- Jo Whitton, Quirky Cooking
- Alexx Stuart, Low Tox Life
- Glenn Morris, Farmer Figtree Farms
- Mim Beim, Naturopath
- Simon Lawson, Agape Foodtruck
And many more..
Hear from our participants
- Clever food preparation methods, which maximise nutrient availability & minimise toxins.
- How to optimise your gut flora & digestion, for long-lasting health.
- The critical do’s and don’ts to consider when including fermented foods.
- Which vital nutrients are missing from our diet & delicious ways to include them daily.
- How to harness the power of nutrition to eliminate cravings, digestive & mood issues.
- Skills to help you navigate the complex world of nutrition – for life!
- Common pitfalls of popular dietary theories & how to avoid them.
- Powerful & practical ways of reducing stress to boost digestion & immunity.
- Benefits of nose-to-tail eating, waste-free cooking & clever hacks for kitchen efficiency.
- Unique ways to use ordinary, inexpensive foods to achieve extraordinary health.
- Why organic is the tip of the iceberg and which methods are far more important.
- Empowering questions to ask your farmer, butcher & supplier to ensure you’re getting the best quality.
Want a sneak peek?
We’ve put together a few video highlights so that you can get a taste of what the program has to offer.