UP YOUR BUM
Enemas rock. Fast-track your mastery of this underrated life-skill.
But seriously. Why?
Enemas are a simple, inexpensive, safe and effective preventative health strategy AND a powerful remedy in times of acute injury or illness, to boot.
I've routinely found that the only people baulking at this topic:
(a) aren't genuinely passionate about vibrant health,
(b) haven't had a run-in with serious pain or illness, or
(c) simply haven't tried it yet!
Because once people have experienced the impressive benefits firsthand, the bum jokes (mostly) subside and the raised eyebrows settle firmly back into place.
When you know, you know.
Outside of the realm of pharmaceuticals, few therapies are more accessible than the enema for relieving pain, removing parasites or swiftly alleviating symptoms of acute toxicity (think hangovers, food poisoning and fallout from cleansing protocols).
Enemas can be a godsend in times of illness. Recovery can be straight-forward when we're empowered with the knowledge and tools that really work.
Who can benefit?
Enemas support the body's detoxification and elimination pathways and have a wonderfully calming effect on the nervous system. They may be useful for:
- Pain and inflammation
- Chronic stress, anxiety and 'fight/flight' activation
- Symptoms of sluggish detoxification: skin issues, low energy, brain fog, weight gain, mood and hormone imbalances, poor sleep, frequent illness
- Poor digestion, food intolerances, bloating, constipation
- Symptoms associated with yeast overgrowth and parasites, including 'die-off' reactions
Why learn from me?
I'm a passionate advocate for empowering home practices and self care rituals - especially ones like the enema, which often provide immediate relief from debilitating symptoms. I've learnt that when we feel good, we tend to make better health choices.
I've personally used a wide range of nutritive and remedial enemas for 24 years and have helped guide many to learn this process for 14 years in clinical practice.
During this time, I've consulted with doctors and practitioners all over the world - some with decades of experience administering coffee enemas to thousands of patients, with spectacular results.
This 4 week course will give you:
- ALL my time and effort-saving hacks. I LOVE efficiency and the little tricks and shortcuts I've developed over such a long period will save you the overwhelm of taking the long way around.
- My unique strategies to fit this into a busy, unpredictable life (there are options for everyone here - even if you only have a 10 minute window, it's doable!)
- All my hard-earned wisdom including the MOST important things to know about safety, hygiene, water quality and managing electrolyte and bacterial depletion. This IS a very safe practice IF done correctly. (YouTube is NOT your friend!)
- Hand-holding. If you're a complete beginner and feeling apprehensive - I've got you. You will have everything you need to know to integrate this with confidence - without the information overload that accompanies most beginner guides.
- My stealth moves. I've continued this practice completely under the radar, living with 4 flatmates! If you want to keep it on the down-low from family - you can. If you'd prefer to be open with your kids, I'll share the exact language I've used with mine.
- My knowledge around supplies and equipment. I've tried it ALL over the years and can tell you the pros and cons of what's out there, saving you time and money.
Plus, you'll also get:
- GREAT discounts on enema kits and other supplies you will need on this journey
- LIVE Q&A and coaching from me - literally ALL your questions answered!
- Group energy and motivation to actually GET STARTED with this life-changing practice!
Meet our guest experts
Ayesha has been a Registered Nurse for over 20 years, a Nutritionist for 17 and started her journey as a Colon Hydrotherapist 14 years ago. She is also a GAPS practitioner, QHHT practitioner, sound healing therapist and co-founder of I Am Wellness.
Rebecca has been a Naturopath and Herbalist for 10 years and is a C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle coach. She is the founder of Holistic Traditions Brew, a range of hand-blended herbal teas and bespoke therapeutic blends made with premium organic ingredients.
Week 1: Getting started
We'll take this week to:
- Learn the most important things to look for when sourcing equipment, coffee and herbs
- Buy, assemble and become familiar with our equipment and supplies
- Learn why it's so important to set your space up correctly
- Address your personal health history and discuss safety and contraindications
- Hear my story with using enemas for 24 years - the highs and hilariously catastrophic (but thoroughly educational) lows!
Week 2: Enema Theory
- My take on toxins and why I choose not to discuss them with my children
- An introduction to the most important (and often overlooked!) aspects of detoxification
- The history, safety and benefits / risks of different types of enemas
- The importance of hygiene and maintaining your equipment
- The different types of enemas (cleansing, retention and implants) and what they're used for
- The risk of electrolyte and gut flora depletion and ways to prevent both.
Week 3: Down to business
- How to do a basic cleansing enema
- How to do a chlorophyll enema
- How to do a coffee enema
- How to identify parasites, gallstones and more (FUN!)
Weeks 3-4: Live Q&A and coaching
- We'll have intensive coaching and live Q&A during weeks 3 & 4 to trouble-shoot and help deepen your own understanding of this process.
- All live sessions will be recorded and available to watch later.
Platinum BONUS: A world of possibilities!
Once you've mastered the basics in this course, there is a whole world of exciting ideas to explore.
This advanced BONUS module will expand your horizons, with:
- Additional videos on how to administer herbal blends (retention enemas and implants)
- Stunning recipe e-book with handy tips and ideas
- An interview with Naturopath & Herbalist Rebecca Williams on her favourite herbs for different conditions
- Ongoing discounts for herbal blends and coffee that you wont find anywhere else.
The savings you’ll make on supplies means this membership option will pay for itself over time!
E-book: Healthy Home Apothecary
This beautiful e-book in the platinum BONUS module will arm you with recipes for a whole range of different concoctions that you can easily brew up at home.
Learn which common culinary ingredients and herbal blends can be used for different symptoms and then revel in having these practical tools on hand whenever you're in need of simple and effective home remedies.
What's the format of the course?
What are the key dates for the course?
What if I don't have time?
What if I need personalised guidance?
Ready to feel fabulous?
If 2024 is the year you're ready to reclaim responsibility for your health (an ESSENTIAL step on the path to freedom) - don't miss this expansive opportunity to learn alongside a group of open-minded women!
This is the ONLY time I'll be teaching this course until mid-2025, so jump in with us (and let the bum jokes begin)!